MODEL/TYPE: ARS-3600 SERIES
SPECIFICATIONS & DESCRIPTION:
System parameters: Part Capacity: 36"W x 20"D x 12"H,
Batch type operation
Application Materials: UV Curable hardcoats,
Product Type: Computer Keyboards
Automatic Spray guns - fixed position, Reciprocating Gun carriage
- No UV Curing included
Sequesnce of Operation: (Lab Scale Spray Coating System)
Parts (keyboards) are loaded onto fixture rest pad
- access door is closed - cycle commenses
Cycle start: Rest Pad & part stroke up into spray mask
- Reciprocating carriage moves forward
- Spray guns are automatically triggered 'on'
- At the end of carriage travel movement
- guns turn 'off' and guns tilt in opposite direction,
Carriage reverses direction of travel and guns trigger 'on' for
second spray cycle
At end of carriage travel - guns shut off
- Part then drops out of 'mask' - Operator then opens access door
- unloads finished part - and reloads another for next cycle
Application Equipment: Binks Guns / model HVLP-low pressure spray type
Spray Cabinet: 12 ga mild steel construction - Top Opening: 48" x 24"
Exhaust chamber (2) 20 ga filter cells /
w/(2) disposable paper type filters
Paint Stroke: For straight line type painting
- stroke is adjustable to 36"
For Gun Tilter - paint effective area is: 20"
Paint cycle - automatic, controlled by limit switches
Gun Tilter: mounted to gun carriage - actuated by a 3" stroke
infinitely adjustable in both directions up to 30 degrees
Reciprocating Carriage: travels on (2) Thompson lianear rails /
(4) linear bearings
Driven by (1) large bore rodless air cylinder
Spray Guns & Equipment: (2) Binks model HLVP Mach.
- 1A low pressure
(1) 2 gallon SS pressure pot/tank (for paint) /
(1) Norgren filter, lubricator & regulator
Overall dimensions: 80"H x 52" W x 48"D - approx gross weight: 1200#
Note: This is an integrated spray booth only - There is No UV curing
included in this equipment LOT!
ELECTRICS: NEMA 12 free-standing enclosure housing motor & starter
CONDITION: System is in very good condition, removed from service
- in storage
to complete inventory display
to our home page